How Can We Help You?
We admit it, we can get very passionate about what we are doing. If we left you confused, or without an obvious answer to your question. please let us know. Since we are striving to constantly improve the experience, don't be shy. Often a question you have is one another reader will have as well.
Thank you for joining us during our innagural year! Arriving early is a little like being one of those fun guests who jump onto to the dance floor, getting the party started. We are perfecting our moves and will roll out features over 2016 and beyond. No organziation has embraced this topic in the breadth and depth as Savvy has, so it will take a little time as we lauch phase by phase.
We recommend starting with The Savvy Path and choosing from our downloadble tools.
Do you have a little voice inside asking how can I make a difference? The bad news is that little voice will never go away. You can try and repress it, but it will always be there. The good news is we are holding out our hand to help you find your place. We believe you have insight and brilliance that will help the next woman.
Or maybe you have found your voice and would love to be part of a team?
For either situation we recommend these pages:
As a subscriber (non-member) we are sure you will make progress and stay connected to unfolding topics.
When your ready to make a tremendous impact on your surroundings, we recommend you become a Savvy Member. As a member you will have access to tools and engagement which will fuel, amplify and energize your impact. This page should clarify which is best for you.
Not only can you be part of this movement, you are greatly needed. One of our Savvy volunteer writers is in college and sharing her experiences and as a result, leading the way for her friends through her actions.
What can you do?
- A Savvy Chapter looks like....well, whatever your life looks like! Would you like a reason to gather four friends together once a month and explore beauty products? Fabulous food? We think a Savvy Chapter might be just the thing for you. #socialfun #leadtheway
- Because of our position in the movement, we are connected to other groups who might be a really fantastic match for you. Introduce yourself and let's find your perfect match!
- How about getting your foot in the world with a little experience? We will help you find your voice, share romm on our path to help you gain fantastic experience for the future.
Savvy represents women. Fully. In our mind, we are one sisterhood.
The reality is in our world, various ethnicities, regions, cultures and populations have a disproportionate exposutre to harmful ingredients, with many brands specifically marketd to segments of our sisterhood and capitalized on through perceptions of beauty.
For harmful ingredients to exist in these areas is not acceptable.
Savvy is actively seeking voices to join the army to represent these topics. Let's work together -your interest and our reach- to create awareness and change. the message out - across the board. Not only can you be part of this movement, you are greatly needed. We suggest you to start with:
- A Savvy Chapter looks like....well, whatever your life looks like! Would you like a reason to gather friends together once a month and explore beauty products? Fabulous food? We think a Savvy Chapter might be just the thing for you. #leadtheway
- A connection? Because of our position in the movement, we are connected to some other groups who may be right up your alley. Introduce yourself and let's find your perfect match.
Savvy is for moms. And grandmothers and aunts. Married or single. College students or retirees. Mainstream and holistic. Wonder Woman or Superwoman. Savvy represents women. Fully. In our mind, we are one sisterhood. We are diverse in our experience, but we are unified by health.
You caught us. We do tend to say words like 'for our children' or 'for our families.' We believe in the 'village' concept. Your children might be your neices, your classroom, or simply the children of the world.
The important thing is to connect and learn. We suggest a Savvy Chapter as it looks like....well, whatever your life looks like! Would you like a reason to gather friends together once a month and explore beauty products? Fabulous food? We think a Savvy Chapter might be just the thing for you.
A chapter can be:
- A small group of women who gather at lunch once a month at work to listen to a speaker.
- Host bookclubs at community library afterhours.
- A breakfast discussion group.
- A playgroup with toddlers.
Little Changes is sent to every new Savvy Member as our welcome present and to jumpstart your learning curve. If you recieve a Little Changes but have already read it, please pass it forward as a randome-act-of kindness or gift.
If you do not want it sent to you, we will save your copy and use it during our next Charitable Mission.