Starting a Savvy Chapter is Easy.
As Easy As Opening a A Chapter-In-A-Box?
Pretty close! With our support and the fellowship of a few other women in your community, you have everything you need to encourage and facilitate. Why re-invent the wheel when trying to build a community when we do all this to support you?
An Example of A Chapter Resource Page
What it takes to start:
- A phone call to get to know us
- 1-2 friends to help you launch as co-ambassadors
- Planning and brainstorming fun
A few of the tools we offer include:
- Monthly Chapter Ambassador Chats (support and training calls)
- Quick Start Chapter Launch Guide
- Chapter Ambassador's Facebook Discussion Group
- Regional events
- National event
- A full team of volunteer writers creating themed educational months and blog posts
- Press releases and promotional tools
- A chapter group email
- Connection to the movement, nonprofits, authors and more
- Your own chapter Gatherings calendar of events